Overview of DocsPDite
DocsPDite is an industrial strength text and document indexing and retrieval software. Useful for managing documents and text files (most popular formats supported) and quickly finding and opening them in the original application. Since its release in December of 2010 our program has become very popular with thousands of customers in 44 countries spanning the globe. Useful in recruitment for managing resumes or any business (or invididual) who generates large numbers of documents and needs to track them quickly and reliably.
New Version Coming — New Lower Price
We are completely revamping the software which will be named DocsPDite 2014 and released later this year. Since we are phasing out the current edition it is now priced at $19.95 (USD) and all purchasers will receive free upgrades to the new edition which will be priced at the previous level of $24.95. This is your chance to get both editions for the same price. This takes place immediately as of Apr 4, 2013.
Download DocsPDite or the converter
DocsPDite 2010 offers these key features
- New look and feel with 64-bit compatibility
- Import text from the following formats
- Microsoft Word - 1997 through 2010 editions (doc & docx)
- Word Perfect - Any WPD file will import
- Adobe Reader - Easily import PDF documents and open them in the reader.
- Plain Text - Stop using notepad, just edit direct into any library (import also works)
- HTML - Import any HTM or HTML page and find the text and launch in your browser later
- EMail - Any email client capable of saving files as EML format can be supported
- Industrial strength search engine enabling complex logic
- Ability to share libraries with other users (easy import/export)
- Backup and restore easily.
Installing/Updating DocsPDite 2010
If DocsPDite is already installed, simply install a new edition over the existing one. If previously activated, the activation will be recognized.