Overview of DocsPDite
DocsPDite is an industrial strength text and document indexing and retrieval software. Useful for managing documents and text files (most popular formats supported) and quickly finding and opening them in the original application. Since its release in December of 2010 our program has become very popular with thousands of customers in 44 countries spanning the globe. Useful in recruitment for managing resumes or any business (or invididual) who generates large numbers of documents and needs to track them quickly and reliably.
New Lower Price
We are completely revamping the software which will be renamed and available in late 2015 or early 2016. Since we are phasing out the current edition it is now priced at $19.95 (USD) and all purchasers will receive free upgrades to the new edition which will be priced at the previous level of $24.95. This is your chance to get both editions for the same price. There are too many new features to list and as we get closer to a beta version look for a new web site design as well. The new edition will be a total re-write from the ground up.
DocsPDite 2010 offers these key features
- New look and feel with 64-bit compatibility (Windows XP, 7,8 and 10)
- Import text from the following formats
- Microsoft Word - 1997 through 2010 editions (doc & docx)
- Word Perfect - Any WPD file will import
- Adobe Reader - Easily import PDF documents and open them in the reader.
- Plain Text - Stop using notepad, just edit direct into any library (import also works)
- HTML - Import any HTM or HTML page and find the text and launch in your browser later
- EMail - Any email client capable of saving files as EML format can be supported
- Industrial strength search engine enabling complex logic
- Ability to share libraries with other users (easy import/export)
- Backup and restore easily.
Installing/Updating DocsPDite 2010
If DocsPDite is already installed, simply install a new edition over the existing one. If previously activated, the activation will be recognized.